Thursday 6 February 2020

 Music 

Music is a big part of my family.  My mom and my brothers play guitar and piano.  I really enjoy music and I love to sing.  I started singing lessons in 2019 as a way to help with my speech and it is a lot more fun that going to speech therapy. 

I enjoyed going to singing lessons in person but when COVID hit, I had to do all my singing lessons online.  I am glad that singing lessons continued.

In singing lessons I can pick the songs I like. I work on the music with my singing teacher, Diana.

My brother Eric has helped me with learning notes on the piano. I like to try to play songs I know.

I try to use my two hands when playing on the piano but it is not always easy, but I do enjoy trying to pick out songs on the piano.



I have to do a shout out to my first cousin Drew Moores.  Drew lives in Nova Scotia and is in a band called "Caribou Run"  A few years ago they played here in Ottawa when they were on a music tour. I was really excited to go and see them, that was my first live concert.  





No comments:

Post a Comment